Sunday, April 10, 2011
I feel like I don't have anyone to talk to because no one likes talking about their problems in life and I certainly don't want to post this all over FB. So since I don't think too many people read my blog yet maybe this will help me feel better... I hate when my husband and I have fights. It really bothers me that I feel like he doesn't take accountability for himself in life, that I have to do everything........ just how his mother raised him. I love my mother-in-law to death but she did way too much for him as he got older. He said he's going to sleep somewhere else tonight... hmm... :'(
Friday, April 1, 2011
Well it's now Friday night... but today was a fabulous day, as always!! And a pay day! :) Love those too! On Fridays I have been wearing my hair straight, I seem to miss those days... but it is really more convenient to wear my hair curly. Hmmm.... do you really "wear" hair? Well I do! LOL But no, I don't have a wig.... :) I absolutely LOVE my new branch (somewhat new in comparsion - since December!) I was really stuck in a situation and I didn't know how to get out but my guardian angel came by and offered me a position at another location and I grabbed it! I haven't been so excited to go to work in... well I can't remember when! But oh my do I have some major pet peeves when it comes to members & doing transactions and I'm going to share them!
- Don't walk up to my window and ask me "am I open" when there are 3 other people also "open"!! I just might have private information out about another member and unless you would like for me to share you information, don't be rude and assume I'm going to drop everything for you!
- Don't get in line until you are ready! Most of the time people are scrambling for that check they were going to deposit or want cash but can't find their ID... You should know it's a requirement to take cash out of your account!
- No you are not the exception to the rule!
- Don't get mad at me because you don't know how to manage your money... I didn't force you to swipe your card when you didn't have any money. Keep a ledger or close your account!
- Don't hover over my station, I don't want to smell your sweaty pits or smelly breath! Keep it on your side, please! Because that lingers after you are gone...